We are Looking for someone who:
- Oversee in the day-to-day leadership and assist Restaurant Manager of an outlet on all aspects of operations.
- Provide a high quality of service and deliver excellent dining experience to all the guests
- Assist Restaurant Manager of planning staff roaster and provide training and coaching to staff on customer service and product knowledge.
- Able to handle Fast Pace environment and able to handle high level of stress
- Good Public Relation
- Positive Role model and lead by example to all your floor staff
We are offering:
- 6 days work week
- Medical Benefit
- Monthly incentive
- Staff Meal provided
- Salary Increment Yearly (Performance-based)
- Career Development with Continuous Learning
- Communicate with fluency English
- Able to commit Weekend & Public holiday
- Proactive talking on additional responsibilities where required.
- Good upselling skill and able to to assist Restaurant Manager to reach monthly sales target.
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience in Chinese cuisines.